Jackson College Jets women's volleyball missed both their 2020 and 2021 seasons, but new Coach Lisa Bradley looks forward to an all-new team and season with excitement!
"After two years without a volleyball program, 2022 will be a 'come back' year for the Jets," Bradley said. "Our team has set the goal of finishing as one of the top two teams in the MCCAA Eastern Conference. Reaching that goal will qualify us for Regionals."
Bradley has recruited a wealth of local talent for the 2022 Jets squad.
- Kenadee Tompkins, freshman and Columbia Central H.S. graduate, setter.
- Kate Leach, freshman and Vandercook H.S. graduate, libero.
- Kaycee Shannon, freshman and Michigan Center H.S. graduate, middle blocker/outside hitter.
- Samantha Conaway, freshman and Napoleon H.S. graduate, outside hitter.
- Bailey Vickery, freshman and Napoleon H.S. graduate, defensive specialist.
- Kelsea Bradley, freshman and Napoleon H.S. graduate, right side hitter.
- Brynn Harmon, freshman and Jonesville H.S. graduate, middle blocker.
- Jasmine Carr, freshman and Grass Lake H.S. graduate, middle blocker/outside hitter.
- Alyssa Dickerson, freshman and Western H.S. graduate, right side hitter.
- Kate Gorney, freshman and Onsted H.S. graduate, outside hitter.
All the players have shown a strong work ethic in the pre-season practices. "I am excited to watch this team develop throughout the season," Bradley said. "Their growth mindset, on and off the court, has been amazing! This group of athletes not only want to become a great volleyball team, but they want to build positive relationships on campus and in the Jackson community by volunteering their time."
"We are off to a great 'come back' season and a lot of that is due to our team chemistry!"