Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019 - 5:00 p.m.
Victor Cuiss Fieldhouse
Jackson College Central Campus
2111 Emmons Rd, Jackson, MI 49201
Jackson College will host a sportsman's banquet on Saturday, February 9, 2019 in the Victor Cuiss Fieldhouse, Central Campus. Items featured include hunting, fishing, and outdoorsman items.
5:00 p.m. - Social hour and raffles begin
6:30 p.m. - Dinner served and door prize drawing
7:15 p.m. - Silent Auction winners announced
7:45 p.m. - Silver Bullet drawing
8:00 p.m. - Live auction
9:00 p.m. - Bucket prize winners awarded
Raffles Include: 50/50 raffles, bucket raffles, Gun Draws, Blitz Raffles, Silver Bullet, etc.
Live Auction Items:
- Walleye Fishing Trip on Lake Erie includes five people donated by Reel Steel Charter
- Perch Fishing Trip on Lake Erie includes six people donated by Reel Steel Charter
- Bear Hunt for five day stay at Blue Demon Lodge in Ontario, Canada
- Wildlife Portraits, sport memorabilia and much more!
Bucket Raffle Items:
- A $100 bucket raffle package includes 120 tickets, yeti tumbler and special drawing
- Over 45 total prizes
- Hunting equipment, tree stands, fishing equipment, guns, crossbow, and much, much more
Banquet dinner tickets are $45, Table Captain opportunities are $450 and a Sponsor opportunities are $600. Proceeds from this event will benefit JC baseball and the athletic department.
Contact Rick Smith, Assistant Athletic Director & Head Baseball Coach at 517.796.8592 for more information.
To purchase tickets on-line or to make a donation please click on the link below: